Anet A8 High Precision Desktop 3D Printer Kits Reprap i3 DIY
About Anet A8 High Precision Desktop 3D Printer Kits Reprap i3 DIY Self Assembly
This is a fact that a few years back, the 3D printing technology was new and very expensive. Everyone could not able to afford it, only exclusive departments or professionals used to purchase it.
We are very fortunate now that with the passage of time technology become more advanced and affordable also.
An Anet A8 high precision Desktop 3D printer kit is one of the best examples of technology advancement.
Anet is a China-based manufacturer. This brand has millions of consumer because of the product specifications and special features that are difficult to find in the budget if compare with other 3D brands.
It is useful for many fields like printing of 3D toys, teaching equipment also it is great new users’ creativity that will inspire them to learn more.
An Anet A8 high precision desktop 3D printer kit comes with RepRap i3 DIY technology with micro SD card and aibecy cleaning cloth.
The kit is unassembled but comes with a video instructing self-assembly. It has a big user online community that says if it is assembled and upgrade properly, it can print like other expensive 3D printers.
This proves that it’s affordable price does not claim that the print quality is low and components quality is also good and it could be upgraded to user preference.
- Very cost effective printer with RepRap i3 DIY technology
- Large LCD screen, it has 5 keys that would help to operate it easily if the printer is offline speed
- Supports 8GB micro SD card offline printing without the computer.
- Capable to work with several types of filament such as ABS, PLA, HIP, PP and Nylon etc
- High-quality power supply system, updated mainboard, advanced and high-speed
- Precision manufactured which means it supports 0.01mm minimum thickness for smooth printing to meet the high standards of production.
- The heated bed is made of full aluminum
- This printer has double Z motors which help to balance the structure and make stable. It is also helpful to get a high printing speed
- Recommended for beginners
Frame Material: Acrylic
Hotbed Material: Aluminum Alloy
Printing color: Single
Printable Material: ABS/PLA/HIP/PRTG/TPU/Wood/Nylon/PP
Weight and sizes
Product weight: 8Kg / 17.6Lbs
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Package Size: 51 x 31 x 21cm / 20.1 x 12.2 x 8.3in
Max Printer Size: 220 * 220 * 240mm
Printer Speed: 10-120mm/s
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Accuracy and temperature
Printing Accuracy: 0.12mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.015mm
Z-Axis Accuracy: 0.005mm
Nozzle Temperature: Max. 260°C
Hot Bed Temperature: 50-100°C
Recommend ABS Setting:
Nozzle: 230 °C
Hotbed: 80 °C
Recommend PLA Setting:
Nozzle: 210 °C
Hotbed: 50 °C
Operating System: Windows XP/Win7/Win8/Mac/Linux
Printing Software: Cura / Repetier-host
- Aibecy cleaning cloth
- Card Reader
- SD Card
- Open Spanner
- 10m Filament
All parts should be checked before proceeding to assembly.
Installation instructions, print model, GCODE and tool list pictures are all included in free micro SDcard that comes with the kit
How it works
A Regular printer prints ink onto paper mostly use for reports and documents printing. Similarly, the 3D printer melts the material on the heated(heat bed).
The major difference is that regular printer does not move in any direction whereas 3D printer moves on its X-axis, that’s the way it applies material one layer over other. The nozzle starts moving in three dimensions and starts printing an object which a user commanded either by desktop or directly from SD card.
Printer upgrade options
As this printer is very simple and easy to use although another benefit is its upgraded safety and high-end printing performance.
Yes, a user can upgrade some of its parts to make sure its safe and to better its printing performance and speed. Some of the major components which could be improved for the printer are discussed below.
The First and foremost concern of 3D printer user is to take cautions for fire. The most recommended component for fire safety is MOSFET. This component is helpful to reduce fire risk and is capable to provide better voltage as per motors requirement.
This addition regulates the heavy workload that is placed on mainboard by heated bed and extruder.
If you can change and upgrade the extruder so it will improve the printing quality of your Anet A8 3D printer. E3D titan Extruder is the most renowned addition to DIY 3D printer kit. This insubstantial construction can reduce nozzle blocking, help in increasing the rotation and you will get high-resolution print quality.
The auto-leveling sensor is one of the most desirable updations for simpler 3D printer kit. As manual leveling is time-consuming because you have to adjust the print bed after every second layer.
An auto-leveling sensor helps to detect metal and glass material and analyze the distance between the nozzle and print bed which provides ease to the user and simplifies the workload.
- Anet A8 is very cost effective and value for money
- Quality of this affordable 3D printer is as good as an expensive one.
- It has Large Print Volume
- Heated PCB Bed
- Because of its increasing consumer, it has a large online user communityMany options for upgrade
- Comes with manual user guide and a video which has assembly instructions
- The user can upgrade it according to the usage.
- Comes unassembled, could be difficult if a user is unfamiliar with 3D printers.
- Acrylic (Plastic) Frame
- Electrical Components are not up to the mark
- Wirings, screws, springs, and bolts are sometimes unable to fix.
- No enclosure
- Many Replicas are available in the market
Every electronic device and every technology comes with some advantage and disadvantages. But we can say that the Anet A8 precision desktop 3D printer kit with RepRap i3 technology comes with many specifications and features that are beyond expectations under this price tag, check also HICTOP Creality 3D printer.
If you are looking for an affordable and high-quality 3d printer to boost your interest in 3D printing so get Anet A8 High precision RepRap i3 desktop printer today.
best ever review and Amazing 3d printer just got one from here