[Open Filament] da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer Review
The most reasonable and affordable 3D printer is da Vinci1.0 Pro comes with an option of an open filament. This is the first 3D printer by XYZ printing which has an option to use ABS and PLA filament, along with a 3D scanner.
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D printer can handle two of its task brilliantly and that is 3D printing and engraving.
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer has an up-gradable Laser Engraver comes with 7.8″ x 7.8″ x 7.8″ Built Volume.
This printer allows the adjustment of temperature settings for extruder nozzles and an aluminum print bed that makes it capable with the third-party 1.75 mm filament. You need to select best filament brand for best 3D results.
It has an autoloading filament system and it is able to detect when the filament is low and need to replace.
It is also capable to ensure that filament is loaded correctly and ready to use. Though maintaining a matchless price, this 3D printer is well-manufactured by all means and provides several types of print models with fine quality.
- This is the first XYZprinting’s 3D printer that allows outside brand’sfilament75mm ABS and PLA filaments.
- New designed and hassle-free sensors and buttons to ensure that printer is perfectly set up for print.
- It has an aluminum print bed that distributes heat in even proportion.
- Easy calibration system and user-friendly interface
- The Da Vinci0 pro 3D printer is UL listed.
- By using Wifi connection, you may print directly from your desktop computer or XYZ app
- XYZware pro enables to adjust multiple settings of the printer like speed, print support.
- An option of upgraded laser Engraving
- Product Dimension 4 x 22 x 20 inch
- Gross Weight 4lbs (26kg)
- Technology FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Max Build Volume 8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inch
- Fine 1 mm (100 microns)
- Standard 2 mm (200 microns)
- Speed 3 mm (300 microns)
- Ultra Fast 4 mm (400 microns)
- Nozzle 1
- Nozzle Diameter 4 mm
- Filament Material ABS/PLA
- Panel Type 6” FSTN LCM
- Connectivity USB 2.0 / Wifi
- Software XYZware Pro
- File Types .stl , XYZ Format (.3w)
Operating System Win 7 and above / Mac OSX 10.8 and above
PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC) 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
CPU should be i3 Intel or above
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer is the large, magnificent printer that takes up large desk space: it is true that you cannot put this printer in any corner because it’s a highlighted one because of its giant size and shiny with black and red color of its plastic body.
It has a front door that opens to disclose 3D object which you have printed, also for scanning and design area. One more door is placed on printer’s top and it uses for filament cartridges fitting or replacement.
Now you are allowed to install a filament brand of your choice in da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D printer by XYZ printing. This is the first 3D printer version by XYZ that allows third-party 1.75mm filaments.
This da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D printer has a function that allows you to adjust the heat temperature settings for the extruder nozzle and aluminum print bed.
This function enables it to have any brand’s filaments. So just select your favorite filament from any brand and enjoy the best 3D experience.
Xyz ware Pro
In almost all versions of 3D printer, XYZ printing provides bundles of software that would be helpful for several types of settings including print speed, print support, and print quality also. This da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D printer also has XYZ ware variety of software.
By applying the necessary settings, you will be able to print objects without any rushing or stains neither it will stick on the edges of the print bed.
The XYZ printing build in software and other software they provide with the printer kit is helpful to ensure that every print should come out perfectly. You have an option to upload G-code directly to the software for printing.
Easy to use & control
The controls of da Vinci 1.0 Pro is very user-friendly. The XYZ ware pro software is very useful and simple to use. With the help of this software, an object building on the printer is easy to control.
From the process of loading the model, the user can shift it, scale it or modify it as per the requirement and send this file to the printer for building, it’s an easy process.
The once you load a model, the program shows a preview of an object that you wish to build or print and on this preview you can rotate the object on print bed, also user can scale, shift or delete it.
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro has this tremendous option by which you can print object directly from your PC. No matter your PC is connected with the da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D printer with wire or port as like normal printers need to be connected.
If you have an android phone so you may also send the file using XYZ gallery app from your smartphone.
- Even distribution of heat
- Famous for its durability
- Excellent quality like an expensive 3D printer
- Allow third-party filament
- Laser Engraver could be upgraded
- Value for money
- Smallest layer height prints sometimes do not work
- Printing speed is somewhat slow
- 3D scanner sometimes works badly as it does not capture fine details of an object.
- Wifi connectivity is not for scanning work. Scanning can only be done over USB
XYZprinting’s da Vinci 3D printers are the top most affordable printers. They have multiple varieties of 3D printers. They design easy to install and ready to use printers.
These 3D printers do all work and make fine objects which are not low quality if compared with expensive brands, check also .
If you are a student and you need a 3D printer for your assignments or if you are an art teacher and want a 3D printer for practical learning so bring da Vinci 1.0 Pro.
It is best for learners and beginners. You can have an idea and gain some experience with this model of XYZprinting, it would be helpful for you. All in all, it is an affordable printer comes with many good things.
it is really amazing Thanks for best review!
Thanks for your comments it means a lot to us